PROCESS FOR REGISTRATION:
Step 1: Take the Placement Test (Call for next test date.) Click here to download form. Bring a #2 pencil and either a snack or money for the vending machines.
Step 2: Complete Registration and submit the Registration fee.
Step 3. Take the Spanish Placement Test on either February 27or March 5 from 9:00am-10:30am in the Learning Commons. ONLY students interested in testing out of “Spanish I” need to take the Spanish Placement Test. There is no registration cost or form.
Step 4: Receive your course schedule and summer reading assignments.
Step 1: Please click on the highlighted links to download the principal recommendation form that will need to be completed by the principal at your child’s current school. You will also need to request an unofficial transcript.
Step 2: Make an appointment with the Principal once Step 1 has been completed.
Step 3: Once accepted complete Registration and submit the registration fee.
Step 4: Meet with the Guidance Counselor to select appropriate courses.
To Apply for FACTS Tuition Payment Plan and/or Tuition Aid click here.
FACTS Tuition Payment Plan
Each NEW family MUST join the FACTS Tuition Payment Plan. Below are the payment plans available. FACTS charges a one-time administrative fee of $36 for multi-payment plans. Annual payees do not pay an administrative fee and Semi-Annual pays a $10 fee.
- Annual (3% discount if received by July 1, 2016)
Please note that registration is NOT completed for NEW FAMILIES until you enroll. Instructions are located in the Registration papers.
CURRENT families will be rolled over with the same payment plan as last year. Families with a returning student and a new student are considered a current family. If you would like to change your payment plan please contact Renee Berkevich at 863-665-4188 ext. 225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACTS Peace of Mind Benefit
Peace of Mind is a benefit that is payable upon the death of either the Responsible Party (plan owner) or their legal spouse.
Limitations to Coverage?
- The Responsible Party (plan owner) must be under age 70 at the time they enroll in Peace of Mind.
- Payments in arrears are not covered.
- Peace of Mind is not available on plans that have 1 scheduled payment
What is the cost?
- The cost is $14 per agreement
FACTS Tuition Aid
The fee to apply for tuition aid is $25.00. Applicants will be notified BY MAIL regarding the status of the application by the middle of May for applications received by the April 15th deadline. Applications received after the deadline will still be accepted and processed as quickly as possible.
Only one FACTS Grant & Aid application is required per Diocesan family.
Please be advised that your student must be registered at Santa Fe Catholic High School and your FACTS tuition payment plan complete to be considered for financial aid. Submitting an application does not guarantee assistance will be provided.
Other Scholarships Accepted
Criteria for Admission
Santa Fe Catholic High School will consider all applications for admission. However, there are certain criteria which must be met. The following criteria will be considered when determining admissions to Santa Fe Catholic High School. No one standard will be used exclusively to determine eligibility, but rather a student profile using all applicable standards will be developed.
- Students must show promise of academic progress
- The family and student must show a commitment to the value of education
- Students must recognize the importance of, and commit to, a spiritual life, with their family’s support
- Santa Fe Catholic has an expectation of behavior that promotes a learning environment. Consistent violations of behavior or actions that hinder the learning process will be a consideration for non-admission in any school year
- Great emphasis will be placed on the parent/student interview with the principal/guidance counselor
Priority will be given to:
- Catholic students transferring from feeder grade schools who are registered in and support a Catholic parish. Existing feeder schools are St. Joseph Academy, St. Joseph Winter Haven, Resurrection Catholic School, and St. Anthony’s Catholic School
- Students coming from St. Paul’s Lutheran. St. Paul’s is considered a feeder school on a yearly basis
- Catholic students transferring from other Catholic schools
- Siblings of present students and/or children of alum of Santa Fe Catholic High School
- Students committed to the development of both their academic and spiritual growth
We invite applications from all students who are interested in an outstanding academic program in surroundings that emphasize and nurture Christian values. For more information or to schedule your personal tour, please call the main office, 863.665.4188 or e-mail Matt Franzino at email@example.com.
For information on our international program, please contact Theresa Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org.